Monday, April 28, 2014

EA Shield Cup Run

The cup window was open this weekend and it was time to make a run for the EA Shield. After a disappointing showing in Division 6 it was time to show some backbone after being relegated back to Division 7.

The ultimate goal was to win the cup. Seasons have been full of cheese lately (maybe I have been playing really poorly).

I choose to play as Real Madrid because honestly it just had to be done and there were on of the few in form teams I was playing well with. Here is the breakdown of the Cup run (check the photo for details).

Round of 16
Brilliant finish. CR7 went ham & cheese. 2-1.

Quarter Finals
After a wonderful cross and finish. Opponent conceded.

Semi Finals
It was a clinic. Enough Said

Finals

Overtime thriller. This game could have went to penalties. A free kick outside the box from CR7 opened the scoring and it was an absolute firecracker. The score was leveled shortly but a great play by my opponent. In the early overtime period, a bit of brilliance led to the dagger that put away my opponent and awarded me the EA Shield.

No comments:

Post a Comment