Thursday, March 13, 2014

FIFA 14 SEASONS: Road to D1 Part 3


Alright, my trip through Div 9 was uneventful and there was much room for improvement (and improve I did). Anytime that you are projected to get regulated it really isn't a time to panic; It is time to get your head out of your arse and do what works (and by what works I mean try to cheese and stick to the basics). I gave it the old college try this time (instead of playing with too many settings…and by too many I mean a few) and this was the result (Ill keep these short).

Game #9 Arsenal* v Juventus
Tried to go back to playing with my squad but I pretty much got ran off the field. That’s all I'm going to say about this one. 0-4 loss.

Game #10 Chelsea* v Bayern
I always have fun playing with Chelsea for some reason and playing Bayern is annoying because there team is pretty stacked (agreed). Pretty tough match in this one but 2-2 result Ill take it.

Game #11 ManU* v Real Madrid
Normally I wouldn’t play with ManU but they are a good squad to play with. Plus, after having Hernandez on my FUT 13 team there is no way I'm not going to play with him (still have love for RVP which is who I started). As a result, 3-2 win.

Game #12 PSG* v Chelsea
Not sure why my opponent quit. Guess he got scared. 3-0 win.

Game #13 PSG* v ManU
Eh, ran out of time. 2-2.

Game #14 Barcelona* v Real Madrid
Couldn’t finish the chances I had. 0-0. Playing with Barcelona was great. I missed playing with this team and I usually avoided it because of how they were in FIFA 13 (cheese) and most time you end up playing a backline that owns the smaller Barca players (idk).

Game #15 Barcelona* v Man City
I'm holding off on playing as Man City because they really can be an OP (over powered) team sometimes and its just too much cheese for the nachos (if that’s possible). Anyways no worries, beautiful 6-2 win. Promotion.

Game #16 Barcelona* v Chelsea
Needed a point for the division title so yes, I'm using Barcelona again (if it aint broke don’t fix it and I'm playing well with this team). 0-0 was enough to get me to the Div 8 and the title.

Living to play again 7-4-5 is an improvement. Only one loss this today and I'm enjoying it. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment